https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Search parameters

• Sulani
  • Sulani's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #2859

How do I configure the component to do this:

Admins need the ability to search for specific criteria. I want to access the form submissions from online applicants. The admin can then search the database to find the most appropriate top 10 candidates (age, sex, location, availability, experience, etc.).

I have looked through the documentation and I can't figure it out. Any help would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2862

Hi,

With Table JX you can not show table in the backend. You can show it in the frontend and limit access to admins only. For this you can use additional where condition option with @user_id parameter. For example

@user_id IN (62, 72, ....)

The numbers are the ids of users that you allow them to view the data.

• Sulani
More
9 years 9 months ago #2872

Where would I find the code I need to alter? I would like to change the id numbers to equal a search term such as a city.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2874

Hi,

now I am a little confused about what exactly would you like to achieve. Could you describe it more in detail?

• Sulani
More
9 years 9 months ago #2875

I would like the admin to be able to search for relevant terms such as city, experience, qualifications, and so on. They will need to input several search criteria at once. This would result in a data report which would show candidates from a resume database which suit the job.

This is to be used to find caregivers for people with disabilities. There may be as many as 10 search terms used at once.

They would need all relevant resumes displayed. Is this possible?

Thank you.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2876

OK, I see.

Let's say you have all the relevant data in one table. And you show this table on your website within one article. I think this is pretty much straightforward how to do.

To allow multiple search criteria use the 'Use Advanced Filters' options which you will find in the Search Form area of the admin interface.

To restrict the view to some users only, use the 'Additional where condition' option. You will find it among the 'Advanced' options. Add a where clause as described in my previous post.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook