https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

MSSQL Views Not Showing

More
7 years 10 months ago #3503

Btw which driver are you using? sqlsrv or mssql?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3504

Hello,

For me I am using sqlsrv and still not working even I got 500 error could not log to my tables in Tools JX component when chose any one listed I got that 500 error . but I notes that you where using information_schema which is only in mysql is it ?

Looking forward for the solution from you tomaz .
Thanks

More
7 years 10 months ago #3505

semicolon ; was missing .

Works like like a charm ;) .

Thanks a lot tomaz .

More
7 years 10 months ago #3506

Update :

As I said early it is working fine but there are some minor issues if you are able to solve it , it will be perfect extension .

when I click Next page to see the next page of the result it's showing blank page also the search result not working .

Thanks in advance tomaz.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3507

Hi
I'm getting a similar problem, i.e. all was working fine but now only for tables, I can see views but when I use any I get: 1045 Access denied for user 'me'@'localhost' (using password: YES) SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `v_callback`

I've tried the above fix, but that didn't work.

EDIT post: -
*** Found problem, all at my end. Great extension!! ***

Many Thanks

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Pursch.

• cbrock
  • cbrock's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #3508

Hi! I just wanted to check in and let you know that the fix you posted worked perfectly. I am now able to see MSSQL Views in the list of tables to select from.

I did, however, come across one more issue but I am fairly certain the issue is just due to a syntax discrepancy between MSSQL and MySQL (limit vs top). When I enable Advanced Filters on a MSSQL View the Textbox setting works great but the List setting generates the following error-

0 - Incorrect syntax near 'LIMIT'.SQL=SELECT DISTINCT MISJobNumber FROM view_SEGShippingReport ORDER BY MISJobNumber ASC LIMIT 0, 100

As I said above, thank you again for the fix and I'm looking forward to more and more features in this fantastic component.

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments:

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook