https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

sort the data

• sergachov
  • sergachov's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #857

Hello,
I have met the problems using your component when I try to rank data in the columns.
The table to the database I`m downloading from Exel2007.
I do can sort the data and it works well when I signed the head of columns in format as A, B, C, D...
In the case when I sign to show me the "Name of My Columns" from the 1-st row I have this one:
webuzor.ru/index.php?option=com_grid&gid=1&Itemid=439
the problem is I can`t sort the data in the columns in this case.
Please help me. What I`m doing wrong? Probably there is some additional conditions to download my table?
Wright me the instruction step-by-step in details.
Many thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #863

There were some bugs in version 1.5.7. Please try out the new version and report back it it is any better.

Regards,

Tomaž

• sergachov
More
13 years 5 months ago #864

I do ask finally to answer on my questions and help me! I have posted the questions on my problem already 3 times and haven`t received still the full and comprehensive support! What for I paid EUR 20?! Look guys, if you like to continue this way to support your customers I will go and post about you everything here extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...M6NToidGFibGUiO30%3D

• sergachov
More
13 years 5 months ago #865

About your answer and your proposition: do you offer me to buy it once again or this your new version I`ll download for free?
And one more question: are all these problems because I posted my first post in Russian which you deleted without notice me? Are you racist?

More
13 years 5 months ago #866

Hi,

we are very sorry for all the problems with Toolsjx. The facts are here:

1. We have found a bug in our code. This bug was created when we were prepairing new product, Graph JX.

2. Yesterday we have released new version with the fix (1.5.8) and can be downloaded in our customer area . You can find always new releases there, there is your personal download page.

3. I was deleting the post by mistake because I thought it was a spam (we are getting here many spam since we dont't have yet captcha on login page). извините (izvinite, oprostite)

Best regards and sorry again for all the troubles,
Viljem

• sergachov
More
13 years 5 months ago #875

Hi.
I want to ask you to show me the way how to sort the numbers with different signes (I mean the usual (+) and numbers with negative values(-7)). As example, please look at our table here webuzor.ru/index.php?option=com_content&...le&id=724&Itemid=671, where we want to let our users sort the teams by column of diference of scored and conceded goals.
Thank you.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook