https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

problema data-time

• kmbarm77
  • kmbarm77's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #2292

Hello to all.
I have a problem that I do on a query on a table oracle. In practice I unaquery on two date fields in which there is also the exact time, but the page does not appears to me. How do I see the whole field, date-time '. See Annex.
In the fields will indicate:
tile last time riceived riceived and there are also the data on my console to the correct time. Why do not I see the field of tooljx time?

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by kmbarm77.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2293

Hi,

I am not sure that I understood right what exactly would you like to achieve. Could you clearly specify what exactly is stored in your database? What are the type and format of that field in the database? How would you like this field to be displayed?

• kmbarm77
More
10 years 10 months ago #2294

as you can see in the picture there are two fields ... riceived time and last time riceived. Using a tool for the display of this table that makes me see both the date and the time, while jx tool makes me display only the date and not the time. I wonder how I can display both the date and the time. I hope I was clear ... Thanks for the reply ... Diego.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2295

Hi,

Are date and time maybe two separate columns? Are you displaying both of them with tools JX? Do you have this example somewhere online, so we can see what exactly is going on?

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by tomaz.

• kmbarm77
More
10 years 10 months ago #2296

Unfortunately the data is very sensitive and I'm not online 'cause I'm inside an intranet. I made you a screenshot of the data that I have done with another "razzor sql" and as you can see I get both the date and the time. Surely the tool component jx has a reading of the type Y% m% d. I hope you can help me solve the problem and properly display d% m% Y 00:00. See Annex

Attachment not found

More
10 years 10 months ago #2297

OK, I see.

Table JX itself does not handle formatting. What you could do is this. You could create a database view where you can handle date formatting by using TO_CHAR() fuction for example.

Some useful links:
docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/.../statements_8004.htm
docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/...ions180.htm#i1009324
www.toolsjx.com/faq/3-how-to-create-a-da...use-it-with-tools-jx

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook