https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Grid Fatal Error

More
13 years 11 months ago #546

After creating my first grid I tried to use it within an article, but the result was: "Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException:: setQuery () in C:\ wamp\www\components\com_grid\GridBuilder.php on line 337"; the same error also gets in preview of grid.
My OS is Win 7 64 Bit and I'm using WampServer 2.0 (Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.3.0 and MySQL 5.1.36) with Joomla! 1.5.17. The grid that I created is very simple: use a table of MySQL database on localhost.
Any suggestions?
Thank you for your help.

AlfM

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by AlfM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #547

For complete description of the problem, where the database used for the grid is the same as Joomla!, everything works fine, but does not work if the database is different, which unfortunately is the case of my personal interest.
Thank you for your cooperation

More
13 years 11 months ago #549

Hi,

if I understand:

Now you can display grid with no problem if the database is the same as joomla's. As soon as you connect to another mySQL database, you receive error.

Well, we are using not only another mySQL but also another DB type like Oracle or MS_SQL (locally or remotely) and we dont't get such error. As you can see, e.g. Customer Area uses "download table" and displays a table from completly another mysql database. Then on demo page we have grid Products. This table is not in joomla's database, it is in another, called Northwind.

We are investigating what can cause the problem, if it is in joomla setting or something else.

Best regards,
Viljem

More
13 years 11 months ago #552

Viljem, thanks for your answer. I have no doubt that Table JX works fine with different types of DB: I am sure that the problem is an error in the configuration of my server, and I would be grateful if you can give some indication to identify the problem.
Best regards
AlfM

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by AlfM.

More
13 years 11 months ago #553

Viljem, it seems that the problem was because I used the root user without password.
I created a new user with password and, using this new user to connect to the database in the grid, the report works properly. Is possible that the behavior of Grid whith users without password is not correct?
Best Regards
AlfM

More
13 years 9 months ago #665

I am having the same issue when trying to connect to a different mysql database on the same server.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException::setQuery() in components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 337

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook