https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Only content data not being shown

More
13 years 6 months ago #843

A weird problem for the elsewise very well working tablejx extension: Shows all data except when I choose from jos_content tables (which would be the most important one). It would show how many entries, but not the entries themselves, no matter what table columns / row settings for being shown etc. I choose.

I did not change the joomla core settings for that data table, so can't be related to having white spaces in headers for entries that was mentioned in another post in the forum.

Happy to get some ideas how to resolve this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #846

Hi Ollex,

We will look into that problem. What version of Table JX are you using.

More
13 years 6 months ago #847

Hi, the latest one, just downloaded yesterday. In my local test site all works perfect, just not on live site. I'm not a coder and from my view the only difference is ACL systems like rsmembership/ SUGA applied to live site, table jos_content has not been altered in any way by me, but as table jx shows correct number of entries in data base, just not the entries themselves, it's really weird...
Do you need the url: www.olafsabatschus.de --- login data?

More
13 years 6 months ago #849

We found the problem. The filed "fulltext" is reserved word in mysql. If you can avoid using "fulltext" field it will work. Otherways you have to wait a little bit so that we make our code a bit more robust against weird column names. We have to do it for other purposes also.

More
13 years 6 months ago #851

Hi, that's most probably not the reason. I have fulltext in the local installation, too (it's a default joomla jos_content column entry name) and there, tablejx shows jos_content tables without problem. I double checked, absolute the same tables in live and locale site with same names.

Hm - any other ideas?

More
13 years 6 months ago #852

..not using the fulltext field for query, still doesn't show entries - is there another field I have to exclude? (That's why my above post might be confusing, sorry - I am not using it for the query, if I do, sure it doesn't work, but if I am not, it still doesn'T work, except for local installation, where entries are shown).
Thanks for your help, here...!

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook