https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/

Can Table JX work with a vtiger database?

• Mark
  • Mark's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 23 hours ago #2200

Hi,

I would like to buy the TableJX component but just want to ask a couple of questions to see if it can do what I need.

I want to create a form exactly like your advanced search form to query my vtiger database which is on the same server as my joomla database (in its own separate database within phpMyAdmin.

Will this work with vtiger do you know? Also can I add a condition for the search so that it excludes results where a field in the database has been checked not to publish results?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 23 hours ago #2201

Hi!

I am not so familiar with vtiger. But since it is using MySQL there should not be any problems.

A condition that you described can be added by using the "Additional Where Condition" option in the backend.

• Mark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 19 hours ago #2202

Hi tomaz,

what a brilliant component. I have purchased and installed it and it works beautifully. I have one question, how do I create the extra filter fields like in your final example?

I have just spotted card view, which is even more perfect for my needs. Do I just purchase and install that to get those views as I can see it in the configuration as an option?

Last edit: 11 years 19 hours ago by Mark.

• Mark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 19 hours ago #2203

Tomaz,

I have just purchased card view but unfortunately I purchased the wrong version for Joomla 3 (I have Joomla 2.5).

I get a bootstrap error now when I go to view the component in the back end. Can I change my order to the correct version?

My apologies for the error I just clicked on the buy now on the main product page and it took me straight to Paypal so i didn't realise the was another version for Joomla 2.5

Also, I can't find the component to uninstall it in the module manager, do you know how I fix this?

Last edit: 11 years 19 hours ago by Mark.

More
11 years 15 hours ago #2205

I changed your purchase data to version for Joomla 2.5. Now you should be able to download Card View JX for Joomla 2.5 from the Download Page.

I suppose you know, but just to make it clear. It is the Extensions Manager and not Module Manager where you should look for the components to uninstall them.

If you are not able to uninstall the component from the Extensions Manager, there are four things to do, to uninstall it manually.
1. delete folder administrator/components/com_grid
2. delete folder components/com_grid
3. delete the record where name='com_grid' from the table [your_prefix]_extensions
4. delete the record where title='COM_GRID_MENU' from the table [your_prefix]_menu

After this you should be able to install normally. You will have to install both components again.

After installing both components you will be able to select one or another in the backend as you guessed correctly.

"The extra filter fields" you get if you use "Advanced Filters" option which you find among the Search Form options. After enabling this option a table appears below where you are able to select which fields do you want to include in the filter.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark

• Mark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 15 hours ago #2207

Thanks so much for sorting the issue of card view for me. I have followed all your advice and its now all working perfectly :)

I have one last question, is there a way of creating pre-populated picklists where the user can select a filter value? My users won't know what to search for you see. I realise its probably not possible in the current componet but wondered if you or others have come up with a work around, as saw that a user who posted on here had picklists on their page:

www.homewayhomes.com/our-floorplans?data_search=beds|2|baths|2

Thanks for the great support, and for an excellent product with a very fast search (you wouldn't believe how slow some of the previous ones I have purchased/tried have been so this is a breath of fresh air!

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook