https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/

Multi language support

More
13 years 3 months ago #930

Hi.
After testing the table jx extension, that I consider wonderful, I've bought now the card view jx component.

Perhaps you are already working on it, but let me ask you for a standard MVC multilanguage card view component implementation too.

As before, I am available to provide you an Italian ini file (in case, please send me by email the original ini file to be translated).

Will it be new versions of table and card view component soon available? I hope so!
Thank you for these great components

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #935

Hi,

multi-language support has already been integrated in all our products. It will be available in next release v1.5.9 (free to download in customer area). V1.5.9 will also include advanced filters. Everything will be available as soon as we complete all the tests (week or two). We are also prepairing version that will work with joomla 1.6 (v1.6.0) (estimated 1 month).

Best regards,
Viljem

More
13 years 2 months ago #959

Hi.
Any news about the new nultilanguage product version?

More
13 years 1 month ago #971

ms63 wrote:up

More
13 years 1 month ago #990

It is hart to be precise, since we are busy with other projects. But it should be in a month. For now you can just go through code and replace the labels. There are not so many.

More
13 years 6 days ago #1041

tomaz wrote:Hi tomaz.
A month has gone since your last email: any news about the multi-language version?
Best regards,

Marco

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook