https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Table gridColumns not supported. File not found

• limaeasy
  • limaeasy's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 10 months ago #1073

I successfully installed Table JX in J1.6. I create a grid with a connection to a mysql database. The "check and List Tables" function confirms the connection and allows me to chose the table name in the database. After finishing all other fields with the required settings pressing "Save & Close" I get the following:

0 - An error has occurred.
Table gridColumns not supported. File not found

Also when I try to delete a created grid I get the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQL::Execute() in /home/user/mysite.com/administrator/components/com_grid/models/grid.php on line 324

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

TNX

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by limaeasy. Reason: Additional information added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Error 0
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #1076

I am having the same exact problem. Any idea how to fix this yet?? I paid for the extension and have not been able to use it even once.

• LimaEasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #1077

Well I also can't get it to work and had no response. I made a quick test install of J1.6.4 and only installed Table JX. When creating the grid I'm getting some PHP errors but it continues and creates the grid. So something is wrong in J1.6.4 with Table JX and depending on whatever other component or plugin installed it will not work at all. Maybe someone "out there" knows what is causing the problem...?

TNX

More
12 years 10 months ago #1078

Hi,

we have found a problem and the patch will be available in about hour or two, we are very sorry for that happening.

All customers will get the new file via mail and also the file will be available in customers area.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The problem was in the name of the file gridColumns.php On windows OS works ok, because the file system is not case sensitive, on Linux machine is different.

If someone needs immediately the solution, please send us mail, version 1.5.8 (and older) works ok.

Best regards,
Viljem

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by user62.

More
12 years 10 months ago #1079

The patch is published in our customer area. You can also send us mail and we will reply it to you.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best reagrds,
Viljem

• LimaEasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #1080

Viljem,

The patch works like a charme. Went through all the steps and the result is perfect!

Thank you very much!

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook