https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Evaluation

• Cpl101
  • Cpl101's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #122

I can't get an authorized PO for something if I can't show my boss that it works. Anyway I can get like a couple day demo? I really only need like 2-3 days to show him it works.

Best wishes,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #125

Hello Chris,

I'm sorry but we do not have evaluation version of TableJX. Instead of evaluation version we have demo page which is prepared with TableJX component. In documentation section you have detailed description with all screenshots of TableJX administration module.

I hope those two sections will convince your boss that the component really does what we say it does.

If you have any specific questions regarding the use of TableJX component, we will be glad to answer them before you decide to buy it.

Best regards,
Bostjan

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Bostjan.

• Cpl101
  • Cpl101's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #135

I understand. Without an evaluation I can't get approval for anything. We are also a software company www.textcontrol.com (server side word processing) and our management strongly believes in evaluations. We offer a 60 day one.

I'll see what I can do. This is for a side project in the sales department, without the programmers involved so they want to make sure I can follow through and the program is not buggy.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook