https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Table JX sends wrong SQL query syntax to database?

• Michael Z
  • Michael Z's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #1253

Hi,
many thanks for what seems to be a very very helpful piece of software. I have just purchased TableJX and am trying to set it up. I am connected to the Joomla! database and can see all the tables in the setup screen, I have then integrated the plugin code into an article, so all is fine.
However, when called, rather than the table contents, the article returns an error message from my host as follows:
"Error:1064-You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `xxx_table` ORDER BY `time` ASC LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1 SQL=SELECT"
(Table name made anonymous by me)

My host says the MySQL database runs on MySQL 5.0. It seems to me that Table JX runs fine and communicates with my host, but the MySQL database does not understand the MySQL query syntax that Table JX submits to it.

Am in urgent need of some help here... can you pls. help?

kindest regards from Germany,
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #1256

I also have the same problem. I upgraded from version 1.5.9 to 1.5.11. So back to 1.5.9 but the problem remained.
The only solution was to restore the entire site from backup before installation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #1273

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. We have been very busy in the last days. If I understand you right the problem appears after the upgrade from 1.5.9 to 1.5.11, without changing any other settings?

This has the highest priority right now. I hope that we will be able to fix it soon.

Regards,
Tomaž

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by tomaz.

More
12 years 7 months ago #1277

Yes, no other changes, only upgrade from 1.5.9 to 1.5.11. For now I will use the 1.5.9 version. Thanks

More
12 years 7 months ago #1289

Hi,

I was unable to reproduce this issue. Could you please provide me a screenshot of your backend table settings?

You can either post it here, or contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Regards,
Tomaž

• Michael Z
  • Michael Z's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #1309

Hi Tomasz,
my apologies for not getting back earlier.

Shame on me... :blush: ... the error message that I reported in the first post to this thread was due to a rather simple setup error on my side when I installed Table JX. Sadly, I do not remember exactly what change I made to make the error message disappear so I cannot report the solution to this forum...
In any case, Table JX works fine for me now. Ticket can be closed.

many thanks for your support,
Michael

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook