https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Installation error on J2.5.4

More
11 years 11 months ago #1727

Hi

I've just installed Table JX on a fresh Joomla 2.5.4 system (upload package file...). In the extension manager I've got the messages "insert Grid: installedext; display grid: installedext; Plugins enabled, installtion was successful". Below that there is a red box saying: "Another menu item with the same parent has this alias; Error building Admin menus".

In the plugin manager there are two Grid plugins installed. But there is no component and there are no Grid tables in the database. Also in administrator/components/ and /components there are no /grid subdirectories. I've uninstalled Tabel JX and tried to install it again. Same result. What can I do now?

I have Table JX running on J1.5 for 6 months without a problem and I'm migrating to J2.5 now.

Thank you

Herbert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1728

Hi,

I suggest that you uninstall the component, and search in your menu table in the database for a record that includes "COM_GRID". Delete this record from the database table, and try to install it again.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1729

Thank you for the fast response! Installation was then without problems and everything is now working perfect!

Herbert

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook