https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

New user - can't make a table

• phenomenix
  • phenomenix's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #1896

I must be doing something wrong. Just bought Table JX for 2.5. A start a new table per the documentation, but after filling in the information the column section just says "Select Table"

I hit the Check and List Tables button - but nothing changes. I try hitting the save button and then Check and List Tables again. Still nothing. Everything is entered exactly like the documentation shows, but there is no place to enter column information.

I've tried both Same As Joomls's and Other setting for the database. Still no luck.

Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

Thanks in advance

Roger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1897

Hi,

After you click check and List tables. A combo box "Table Name in Database" should appear on the right in section "Table settings". There you are able to select table. If the combo box does not appear than there is a problem in your connection settings.

• phenomenix
  • phenomenix's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #1900

Yes, There is a drop-down box with 65 tables listed in it. I have no clue which one to pick. None of them appear to have anything to do with the new table I am trying to create.

I'm trying to create a NEW table. The documentation does not tell me how to choose one of these, but the columns listed in them have nothing to do with the columns I'm trying to create.

Thanks in advance.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1901

Hi,

This what you see are the tables in your Joomla database. Yo can see users table, content table and so on.

I must disappoint you a bit. With Table JX you are not able to create table. Table JX allows you to display an existing table from your database. If you want to create a table, I suggest that you use another appropriate tool. I suggest a use of PhpMyAdmin. It is easy to use tool for database administration which runs in browser. Usually it is available on most hosting sites.

Regards

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook