https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Error saving grid

More
11 years 7 months ago #1973

Have uploaded 2.5 version on Tools JX to my 2.5 Joomla site which I am upgraging from 1.5.27.

I have copied across the 3 grid tables into the j25 database.

Looking in the Grid controle pael and opening one of the grids I see that it is point at the old table, so I have now pointed it at the j25 table and tried to save and get this error.
Error Saving Grid
store errorUnknown column 'execPlugins' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `j25_grids` SET `typejx`='grid',`tableName`='j25_users',`showTitle`='0',`tableCaption`='Members', `connection`='joomla',`execPlugins`='0',`shAtrib`='0',`paging`='1',`nrPages`='30', `default_order`='id|ASC',`nrRows`='100', `searchF`='display=1\noptions=0\nadvanced=0\nsubmitFirst=0\noperator=1\n', `nrRecSelect`='0',`nrRecords`='1',`lineNr`='0',`showtime`='0',`poweredBy`='0',`hColor`='1B87CB', `sColor`='EEEEEE',`rColor1`='1B87CB',`rColor2`='126293',`rColorMO`='0A0AF0',`PBColor`='126293', `lineHeight`='8',`whereCond`='',`caseSensitive`='0',`secOrder`='0||' WHERE `idGrid`='1'

in the page view I get this error message.

Error:1064-You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `jos_form_submitteddata_form1` ORDER BY `id` ASC LIMIT 0, 100' at line 1 SQL=SELECT FROM `jos_form_submitteddata_form1` ORDER BY `id` ASC LIMIT 0, 100
Page 1 of 2
<<First <Prev 1 2 Next> Last>>

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by tomaz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1975

Hi,

This error probably appears, because the tables where Table JX stores its configuration are not compatible with the newest version. Probably you have copied them from the old database. Those tables are: [prefix]_grids, [prefix]_grid_conn and [prefix]_grid_columns.

You have two options: You can delete those tables and reinstall the component. This is the simple way, but you will lose all the configurations you have made.

for the second option you could compare the current schema with the one that should be and alter the tables manually. You find the schema in administrator/components/com_grid/sql/install.mysql.utf8.sql

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook