https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Joomla content width after update ?

• saabeirik
  • saabeirik's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #2372

Hi!

I've just updated to Joomla 2.5.14, and a day or so afterwards also updated to the latest TableJX (which works perfect!).

I just realized that something happened to all my content width! On my frontpage it's not noticeable, but if you see any of my articles or one of my tableJX tables you'll see what I mean.

saabarchive.net/index.php/c/cdb
saabarchive.net/index.php/c/aboutcolors

I'm not sure which of the updates caused this, but is there an obvious solution? :-) And if so, who should I ask ?

Thanks in advance for any help! And have me excused if this turns out not to be tableJX related ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2374

Hi,

I think this is Joomla template related problem. I have checked your website a little bit and I saw, that there is fixed width setting for div #centercontent_md in the css stylesheet. This div holds the main content on the middle. And another one which is a placeholde for right positioned modules (#rightbar-w) has also fixed width setting. I am not sure how familiar you are with css, but I think that this is where you have look. And maybe template index file could also be a nice one to check it out.

I hope that this was of some help.

The following user(s) said Thank You: saabeirik

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook