https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Search form, Button and Result vertically

• geffect
  • geffect's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #2380

Hi,

I purchased TableJX and happy about this product. B)

Just have a quick question. I would like to save vertical space on my website and would like to display the search form and result in one table side by side.

Meaning search form on the left, the "Search"-Button in the middle and results on the right.

And the result COLUMNS (not rows) should be vertically displayed in rows and not like always in columns. (my search always ll give my only 1 result, so it ll fit into the table width)

===================================================
SEARCH FORM || SEARCH BUTTON || RESULT ID 1 (DATE)
............................. || .................................. || RESULT ID 1 (NAME)
............................. || .................................. || RESULT ID 1 (EMAIL)
............................. || .................................. || RESULT ID 1 (ECT)
===================================================

I tried some coding in GridView.php but without success...

Could you help me here?

If this is too complicating, I would be also happy with the solution to only have the SEARCH BUTTON on the right side of the Search form and the results like always under the search form.

Thanks!
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2381

Hi,
I thing that changing columns to rows would be too much work. The search form is generated in file /components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php in function searchForm(). You can try there if you want to change the layout of the search form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook