https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

problem installing table JX..

• ckelly777
  • ckelly777's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 6 months ago #2468

I just purchased Table JX from your website. The version downloaded was 3.1.2. I'm using Joomla! 2.5.14 Stable. **** Did I download/install the wrong version of Table JX or is there some other problem I need to correct? **** I would greatly appreciate tour assistance.

When I ran the Table JX install from extension manager I got the following messages returned:

Insert Grid: Installation was successful
Display Grid: Installation was successful
Plugins Enabled
Installing component was successful.

Tools JX. Display view or table from database within the article.

Warning: copy(/home/content/71/11739071/html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mssql.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/71/11739071/html/tmp/install_523c4d570f9f6/grid.script.php on line 40

Warning: copy(/home/content/71/11739071/html/libraries/joomla/database/query/mssql.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/71/11739071/html/tmp/install_523c4d570f9f6/grid.script.php on line 41

When I tried to open Table JX from Joomla Components I got the following error message:
500 - An error has occurred.
JHtml: :bootstrap not supported. File not found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2473

Hi,

Apparently you have purchased wrong version. We have send you the details by email.

Regards,
Tomaž

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook