https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

2 questions

• ThomasRH
  • ThomasRH's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #2633

1) How do I tell when my subscription expires?

2) I have table 2.5.6 up and working well. I am interested in the Graph extension. Is there a place to see it at work? Is it new? -- I don't understand where it will display in relation to my table.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2636

Hi,

1) For now we do not have subscriptions. We issuing new major releases as new versions. This usually happens when new Joomla major releases.

We will support our 2.5 products as long as Joomla 2.5 is supported.

2) Graph JX will insert graphs into your articles. The graph uses similar administrative interface than Table JX, sou you are able to simply select your data sets from the database. Take a look at the demo as well.

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by tomaz.

• ThomasRH
More
10 years 3 months ago #2637

Thanks. I must have been confused about the subscription, and I will look at the demo for the Graph extension. Sounds easy though, and I think I get the idea: it's not connected to the table directly from the front end. Rather I insert the graf in an article and it is linked to the table.

Thanks,
Tom

More
10 years 3 months ago #2638

You are right. It is linked to the database table and inserted into an article in the same way as Table JX is. Table JX and Live Graph JX are however not connected to each other on the frontend although they use the same admin interface.

• ThomasRH
More
10 years 3 months ago #2639

O.K. THanks. I have ordered it and have installed it, but I'm have trouble linking it to the Table I used for Table JX. I'm using all the same login info mysql, localhost, and Other, but I don't come up with a list of tables on the right. If I type it in, it says I need to choose columns, but no columns are shown. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also, if I click on Check and List Tables on the left, I get the message "Could not connect to MySQL.

Thank you

P.S.!! I have now fixed the problem and get create the graph. The connection info on the left was filled in automatically and it had the wrong username for some reason. I put in the correct one and it linked to the Table.

Now I will try to use it. Thanks.!

But -- now I have tried to use it. A list of the 8 column appears on the left. I selected 2 and moved to right and picked one as x. Clicked saved and it deleted all this work and said "You set size of shown data over maximum ..." So I went back and did it all again (changed the username back to the correct one and so on) and chose two columns and deleted the 5 in Size of Shown Data. This time it didn't give any error message when I saved but it did erase the Table and columns etc. I'm not sure what I'm missing here. My table has about 4000 entries. Not sure if this is the problem.
Thanks

P.S.S. -- I am adding this new question to this note: Is there any way to make a bar graph based on the variables in one and only one Column or to make a Pie Chart based on one column?

Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by ThomasRH. Reason: an additional question

More
10 years 3 months ago #2640

Hi,

We will try to fix the issues. Would it be possible for me to log in to your backend, to see what is going wrong? If this is possible, could you please contact us on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., with login details?

It is possible to make a bar graph: select one column, and click "More..." A popup will open where you can choose between line and bar graph. Unfortunately pie chart is not available, but we will consider it in further development.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook