https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Master/Detail table in Light box

• Mitja100
  • Mitja100's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 days ago #2763

I am using TableJX 3.2 and it is fantastic fast developement solution.
I have master table with link on details. I created link in master table (using Custom ID) and it works, BUT... I would like to show detail table in popup iframe, not on new page like it is now.
I tried to integrate with ARI SexyLightbox (www.demo2.ari-soft.com/joomla-lightbox-free.html) but I have to call it like this:
"http://www.something.com?TB_iframe=1&width=700&height=325&modal=1" rel="sexylightbox"

Problem is because field "Custom ID:" ignores anything after URL, so syntax: rel="sexylightbox" is ignored.

So, please advise how should I achieve my goal.

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 days ago #2765

Hi,

You could create a database view and concatenate the html output there. You can find some examples of how to do it in the following article:
toolsjx.com/faq/3-how-to-create-a-databa...use-it-with-tools-jx

The problem with such javascript plugins as lightbox is that after the Table JX is refreshed trough ajax (during searching and sorting) all appended javascript events are gone. In order to make it work right you will have do a hack in JavaScript. You will have to call some kind of "onload" function of that "lightbox". This is usually the function or the set of functions that are called once during the page load. You have to call this each time after the ajax response is loaded. This happens in the function SimpleAJAXCallback() in file /components/com_grid/js/grid.js. If you are not skilled in JavasSript you might have a problem with that.

Regards

• Mitja100
  • Mitja100's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 days ago #2766

Thank you for prompt and accurate replay.
No, I am not able to modify javascript on this level. But I solved issue with first proposed solution - I added entire URL into view and it works.

Thank you!

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook