https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Can Table JX Do This? Question Before Purchase

• morrispsych
  • morrispsych's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #2956

On one of my sites, www.venturacountypsych.com, I use Membership Pro (MP), joomdonation.com/joomla-extensions/membe...ip-subscription.html to process memberships. The client wants frontend output of active member data, which is collected by MP custom fields, to output a “Current Members” page, which is not supported by MP. The current workaround links the custom fields in MP to Community Builder (CB), which is supported by MP. Here is the output: www.venturacountypsych.com/index.php/com...rces/current-members.

There are two main problems with this workaround. First, when a member updates their user profile for MP, the updates do not carry over to CB, and thus the frontend page remains unchanged. The only time the link between MP and CB results in data exchange is the first time a member fills out the registration form. Second, if a member does not renew their membership, upon expiration, their data remains on the frontend page. CB does not deactivate listings when MP deactivates a plan for non renewal.

I would like to cut CB out of the equation entirely by calling the information from the database and triggering frontend display/removal based on whether MP shows the membership as active/inactive. The data required for the frontend display would be the exact same as currently produced on the Current Members page at the link above.

Please let me know if Table JX could accomplish the goal of taking the table data and producing an outcome page similar to the one in the link.

Also let me know if there would be a way to only include data from members who are currently active in MP.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2958

Hi,

If you use Table JX in combination with Database Views, you can extract any data from your database and show it on your website. I think that Table JX would solve your problem, you just have to know where the data is in the database in which tables and how are the table connected to one another.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook