https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

1054 Uknown Column

• V4gner
  • V4gner's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #2984

Hello everybody,
First instalation and Joomla version 3.3.4(just updated. I have 4 databases in the joomla folder localhost and tried making my first table but this occured:
1054 Unknown column 'Ώρες Διδασκαλίας / Εργαστηρίων / Φροντιστηρίων (εβδ.)' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `Τίτλος Μαθήματος`, `Κατηγορία Μαθήματος`, `Ώρες Διδασκαλίας / Εργαστηρίων / Φροντιστηρίων (εβδ`.`)`, `Πιστωτικές Μονάδες`, `Διδάσκοντες` FROM `πρώτο εξάμηνο` ORDER BY `Τίτλος Μαθήματος` ASC LIMIT 0, 20

There are some greek characters in there cause the project is greek and i have to deliver it in 3 days so I'm kinda in a hurry :(
Thanks in advance,
Vag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• V4gner
More
9 years 7 months ago #2985

Because the project is due in two days I'll have to ask for a full refund if my problem isn't solved till the end of the day.

Regards
Vag

More
9 years 7 months ago #2989

Hi,

I suggest that you use computer friendly names for column names in the database. You can edit their display name by editing their labels in the Administration later on. But for database names it is strongly advised in general that you use English letters without spaces, slashes or any other characters except underscore or dash.

Regards

• V4gner
More
9 years 7 months ago #2990

Thanks for your reply. I'll try to change them and see what happens tomorrow. I'll post the result

Regards,
Vag

• V4gner
More
9 years 7 months ago #2991

Thanks a lot! I changed the names to Latin characters, changed the caption to my greek names and it worked! Great response and nice support! 10/10

Regards,
Vag

/thread

More
9 years 2 months ago #3099

Hello,
I am the problem, I followed the instructions, but result:
1054 Unknown column 'moreConfig' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `kuo8j_grid_columns` (`idGrid`,`order`,`columnName`,`columnLabel`,`linkType`,`linkColumn`,`columnWidth`,`displayLabel`,`displayFilter`,`moreConfig`) VALUES ('5','1','last_name','NOM','0','0','20','','1','Line|0|47184C|0')
see copy the entry screen.
Thanks for your help

Attachments:

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook