https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Card JX- Queries on Sort Functionality

More
8 years 4 months ago #3419

Hi,

yes, there were some bugs. We are already fixing them and release a new version briefly. You are also correct, that underscore has been treated as a wild card. If it is possible, you can use exact search option which does not interpret underscore as wild card. However we will try to fix this in the new release too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3421

Hi,
You can download new package from the Download Page. We have fixed the issue with Table JX. The issue with underscore is yet to come.

• Armstrong
  • Armstrong's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3428

Hi

I tried to install the new version of Table JX - 3.4.1.1 but the Upload and Install Joomla Extension screen just hung up when I selected the Upload and Install button.

It does not look like the installation has worked as the search button is still dead when I try the Table JX search page I have set up. Are there any known problems with the this new version of Table JX?

Best Wishes

John

More
8 years 4 months ago #3429

I have just tested installation again and it has worked as it should. Can you try to install it again? Is it repeatable?

• Armstrong
More
8 years 4 months ago #3432

I have tried installing Table JX 3.4.1.1 a few times and the installation always hangs up. I have also tried to reinstall Card JX a few times with the same result.

It would seem best to uninstall the software and then res-install Table JX. However, there appears to be only one component that covers both Table JX and CardJX. If I uninstall this component, presumably I will lose the grid definitions I have set up?

I would prefer not to have create the grid definitions again. Is there any other way of resolving the problem?

John

• Armstrong
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #3483

Hello,

Thanks for letting me know about the new versions of Card JX and Table JX.

I have tried versions 3.4.1.3 and 3.4.1. 5 of both products: there were no installation problems and the sort facility is working perfectly in all situations.

Underscore (_) is also now no longer being treated as a wild card in searches.

Thanks for all your help in resolving the problems. Much appreciated

Best Wishes

John

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook