https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Can not connect database

• sunman4008
  • sunman4008's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #528

Hello,

I just installed the latest and having problems. In the Grid, I add all the information for the Mysql database. When I click on the Check and List Tables, it shows me the table name and allows me to choose the fields. Once I click on save.......the field names are gone and it says it can not connect to the database anymore.

What am I doing wrong?

When I click on preview it says HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. The database is hosted by the same as people as my website.

-Manesh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #530

Hi Manesh,

have you recently moved your page from one server to another?

Secondly:
Can you connect to another DB if you select connection as Other?

Best regards,
Viljem

More
13 years 11 months ago #531

Make sure you are not using any empty spaces or any other kind of weird signs in filed or table names in your database.

• sunman4008
More
13 years 11 months ago #534

Hello,

It is a new database I just created so it has not moved. I can connect via another application to that same database. The naming has to be right because it actually allows me to choose the table within the database and then the fields. If it wasn't able to connect at the edit procedure then it would not show me all that. After I click save/apply, the connect dies for some reason.

Is there a way, I can call you to do a gotomeeting? I am on skype at mpatel00001? I need to get this resolved asap.

-Manesh

More
13 years 11 months ago #535

Hi,

can you send me printscreen of the problem (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)? We will take look at it immediately.

Best regards,
Viljem

• sunman4008
More
13 years 11 months ago #536

Hello,

I found the problem. The database name field can not hold all the characters I am using. It is suppose to be historical_sunman4008_site_aplus_net but the s_net gets cut off when I go to save. How can I get it expanded. Unfortunately, the internet provider adds sunman4008_site_aplus_net.

-Manesh

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook