https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

No Insert Grid Button

• neo314
  • neo314's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #622

I installed the data grid component. Attempts to reinstall say the plugins for the component are installed and I can see the files, but there is no Insert Grid button below the editor. I put the code in to insert the grid and I just see the source code {insertgrid ID = 1}.

I am using the latest Joomla 1.5 install. I do have Sourcer installed which works fine. I am running PHP 5.2.9

I uninstalled and tried to reinstall and I got these errors when installing after uninstalling (the server name has been replaced with [SERVER NAME] since it is on a testing domain):

* It seems that mssql and oracle drivers were already installed on your Joomla.
          New drivers were copied to /var/www/html/bidev2.com/libraries/joomla/database/database/ and old ones were renamed with postfix '_old'.
          If no other application on your Joomla page connects to Oracle or MS-SQL database, than you can safely ignore this message.

Error

* JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called '/var/www/html/[SERVER NAME]/plugins/editors-xtd/insertgrid.php'. Please initially check whether:
          • the Extension is already installed
          • the file names in the XML file are spelled correctly
          • there are no XML files listed inside the extension.xml file
          • all of the files (not including XML files) are correctly listed in the extension.xml file and there are no duplicate entries
          • there is an empty folder listed from a previous installation attempt
        * JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called '/var/www/html/[SERVER NAME]/plugins/content/displaygrid.php'. Please initially check whether:
          • the Extension is already installed
          • the file names in the XML file are spelled correctly
          • there are no XML files listed inside the extension.xml file
          • all of the files (not including XML files) are correctly listed in the extension.xml file and there are no duplicate entries
          • there is an empty folder listed from a previous installation attempt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• neo314
  • neo314's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #623

The problem was on several issues. When I first installed, the libraries/joomla/database/database directory was not writable.

Even though I did not need the additional drivers installed, the insert and display plugins did not register properly. The database directory not being writable broke the install routine?

Then when I uninstalled and reinstalled, the insert and display plugins did not uninstall, so the subsequent install did not work properly. I had to manually remove everything and reinstall with the database directory writable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook