• sergachov's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #791

We bought the component Table JX.
Made installation
Organized the table (grid) in data base
Organized the necessary columns
webuzor.ru/index.php?option=com_content&...le&id=421&Itemid=439
The question is - how we should fill in the data we want in these columns?
We have no possibilities to do it threw admin panel, and no possibility to download CSV.
Should we have the experience MySQL to work with this component?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #794

Hello,

Recently there is no way to insert data through Table JX. Table JX was designed to show existing data from database. Although we are developing new extensions with functionality to insert data.

More
13 years 6 months ago #813

Tools JX looks like a great way to display data already in the SQL database. Even though ToolsJX doesn't currently support getting data in, can you explain (to a relatively non-technical person) how one could get data in so that Tools JX has something to display? Please give specific examples of Joomla software we could us in conjuction with Tools JX.

More
13 years 6 months ago #816

As a site owner you must be able to access the database. There is one pretty descent tool for managing the DB. It is called phpMyAdmin, but this is standalone tool and is not a part of Joomla at all. I would advise you to ask your server administrator if he already granted you some access to something like this. If you are asking for Joomla plungins, there aren't any on my mind right now. Try searching through Joomla Extensions Directory.

Regards,
Tomaž

More
13 years 6 months ago #828

I'm using Blue Flame Forms for Joomla ( link ) to allow users to submit data to the db, then Tools JX to display it as a report.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook