https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

a lot of warning when i clic on the column name !

More
12 years 9 months ago #1102

Pete,

which solution did you use?

Regards,
Tomaž

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2644

I tried this solution and I'm still getting the following:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'ccrelics'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ccrelics/public_html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/ccrelics/public_html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'ccrelics'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ccrelics/public_html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/ccrelics/public_html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'ccrelics'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ccrelics/public_html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 126

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/ccrelics/public_html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 126

etc etc etc…

I'm using Grid version 1.5.8 on Joomla! version 1.5.26.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thank you.

Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook