https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

a lot of warning when i clic on the column name !

• Fafa
  • Fafa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #942

hello,

when i clic on the column name or when i search...

there is always the same result :

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'lwprivil'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/lwprivil/www/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/lwprivil/www/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'lwprivil'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/lwprivil/www/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/lwprivil/www/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'lwprivil'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/lwprivil/www/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 126

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/lwprivil/www/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 126

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'lwprivil'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/lwprivil/www/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 130

can you help me please !!!!

thank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #948

Hi,

hope the solution sent via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. helped...

best regards,
Viljem

• The same here
  • The same here's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #964

Hi, I have the same problem with search + one more :
Withou search click or add condition is JX Card working properly,but! :

1.)
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'peterswe'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/peterswe/public_html/spaheaven.ie/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/peterswe/public_html/spaheaven.ie/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

2.)

Add condition is not working for me,- after set it is "no data to show"
(with "dwanything" I have no problem) could you tell me what I m probably doing wrong please ?

peter

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• Pete
  • Pete's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #1088

Sorry, I readed a lot of this problem but I found no solution for that problem. :(

Can help me someone, I think I have to kick this table jx out before someone hack my database. The username is visible the rest it is not so difficult to hack.

I hope someone has a solution. I like this Table JX.
Greetz,
Pete

More
12 years 9 months ago #1089

Hi,

There is a quick and dirty solution to this problem.

You can turn off warnings in php.ini.

It is supposed to work normally afterwards. However it is not good to do that, because than you will not know when something goes wrong.

I do not see this warnings on my environment. But I have done some research and it seems it is an issue of mysql_real_escape_string() function, which does not work properly if connection to the database is not opened.

What you could do is that you open components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php

and edit two lines in the constructor. (line 73 or near it)

$this->setUserDefinedVars();
$this->setDBO();
change to:
$this->setDBO();
$this->setUserDefinedVars();

This should open the connection before mysql_real_escape_string() is called. Please let me know if it works any better.

Regards,

Tomaž

• Pete
  • Pete's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #1101

Thank you very much.
Solved :woohoo:

Greetz,
Pete

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook