https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string()

More
13 years 2 months ago #954

I can get the first list, but when I click Searh I get this failure - and a lot more:

I bought the Component yesterday (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13) in /home/f/r/sv_frobjergdk/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/f/r/sv_frobjergdk/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 117

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13) in /home/f/r/sv_frobjergdk/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/f/r/sv_frobjergdk/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13) in /home/f/r/sv_frobjergdk/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 126

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #955

It was a wrong dataconnection

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook