https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Data disappears when column heading is clicked

More
12 years 9 months ago #1160

I am using the table view that only show user specific data and it is working great but... when I click on a column heading all the data disappears. Any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #1162

Could you describe more precisely which version are you using and how did you set up your table, so that we are able to reproduce your problem.

Regards.
Tomaž

More
12 years 9 months ago #1163

Version is 1.5.10.
The table structure is simple varchar (name,address,etc). There is no problem displaying the data, it only disappears when the column heading for example name or address is clicked. Hope this helps.

More
12 years 9 months ago #1168

Hi,

We were still not able to reproduce this problem. Do you have it somewhere online?

Could you send a screenshot of settings for this table? You can also sent it on my email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) if you do not want to expose some information publicly.

More
12 years 9 months ago #1180

Not sure why it was happening but I just updated the grids (added new database columns)and they are fine now. It must have been some kind of a quirk. Sorry to have bothered you with it but it did happen. Thanks for willing to help!

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook