https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Search Engine Friendly

More
14 years 3 months ago #141

Hello developer,

I am very interested with the component, but I'd like to know whether all the data can be searched by Google, yahoo or others?

Search engine friendly is important for my data.

The second is that I have a lot of excel spreadsheet which need to import to joomla, show them by your component, do you have any idea for this?

Thank you advance.

Best regards

Colin Chan

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by bancs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #142

Hi,

1. I think, yes.
If I type in google TableJX Ikura (Ikura is the product name from table Products on our demo site), google will find it.

2. You can export data from excel as .csv and import to a table in mysql database or you can just connect to mysql database from Excel using ODBC connection.

port25.technet.com/archive/2007/04/10/co...gresql-via-odbc.aspx

Best regards,
Viljem

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by user62.

More
14 years 3 months ago #145

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Yes, if the keyword is in the first page, google can find it, but if the keyword is in the other page, I mean from Second page, the google can't find it.

For example: "TableJX Geitost" in the second page but it can not be searched by google.

Could you pls make some improvement for seach engine friendly?

Thanks in advance.

Besgt regards

Colin Chan

viljem wrote:

More
14 years 3 months ago #146

Colin,

Table JX uses AJAX technology, which means that only table is refreshed, while sorting or moving between pages. This means that performance is much better, because only grid is refreshing and not the whole page. On the other ajax can not be reached by eny search engine, so I'm afraid that this is it. Anyway an improvement or better to say workaround can be done, but not in short term.

Regards,
Tomaž

More
14 years 3 months ago #156

In the coming version (during this week) a small improvement has been made on search engine optimisation. Now search engines can actually find your data. But unfortunately links don't point to article view, but to grid itself. However it still points but to your web page.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook