https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

5th release available

• user62
  • user62's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 3 months ago #174

Hi all,

5th release available.

* Search engine friendly (SEO)
* Linkable content
* Second order by
* Adjustable row height and column width
* Encoding support
* Several bug fixes

Fresh installation - see Documentation (download at Customer Area)

Upgrade from v4 to v5 - just install upgrade (no uninstall needed, download at Customer Area)

Enjoy,
ToolsJX Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #179

New release is very good. But you have bug in version number.

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by connic.

• user62
  • user62's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
14 years 3 months ago #180

:cheer:

Well, it is not a bug, this is production version. We couldn't say zero release :)

Thanks for your reply.

More
14 years 3 months ago #188

Downloaded V4 a few days ago and it worked great. Upgraded to V5 and had some problems with it so reverted back to V4 and had the same problems. Uninstalled a few times trying both versions and finally just a few minutes ago uninstalled and installed the full V5 version and the problems I was having went away (it wouldn't let me add or remove fields from the grid).

Now I'm having a problem with putting the grid in a menu. When I make a new menu and click on Grid it doesn't do anything. It looks like in the address bar its trying to pull down a list of the grids that have been made, which would be awesome as that was something I wanted in V4, but it just sits there and doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

Also, for some reason when I go to remove it from Joomla it doesn't seem like all of the data is completely removed which I think is causing a problem as well. Is there any way to make sure all data for TableJX is removed so I know for sure I'm getting a fresh install?

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by mtcookson.

More
14 years 3 months ago #190

Hi,

Table JX is first meant as a plugin to be displayed in an article. So you can try to put a table on an article and display a link to that article in the menu. But we'll check the other option as well.

For clean upload you have to add two queries into the grid.xml file.:
<query>DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ulj2z_grids;</query>
<query>DROP TABLE IF EXISTS ulj2z_grid_conn;</query>

Regards,
Tomaž

Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by tomaz.

More
14 years 3 months ago #196

Thanks for the info. I finally decided to start my whole site over since I hadn't really done much to it yet and in the process of removing it finally noticed those table entries for grid in the DB. Will know where to look now to delete them.

I tried putting it into an article and for some reason the formatting was messed up. Preferably I'd like to list the links in a menu like V4 allowed as I absolutely hate articles. Listing it right in a menu that you can click on in the front page is quick and easy.

This particular site is a very, very simple site simply for posting, viewing, editing, and deleting data in a database but due to all of the extensions available for Joomla using Joomla made it much quicker and easier than trying to put together something myself.

Thanks again for the help!

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook