https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Mistake Made on Purchase

• tazzarkin
  • tazzarkin's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #1827

Not sure if this is the right forum, so please delete or move it to the right place. I wasn't sure how to contact you.

I really like your products, especially Table JX, and I'm sorry for making a mistake while following your Web Site's links. I really hope to get Card View quickly, so I hope we can fix this.

When you go to this page:

www.toolsjx.com/customers/new-download

There is a link next to "Card View JX 2.5" that says "Purchase". When you click that link, it makes you think you are going to buy Card View JX 2.5.

However, it brings you this page:

www.toolsjx.com/

Where you are selling Table JX 2.5.

I clicked the purchase link next to Card View, and then clicked the Paypal option on the next page, and then bought a 2nd copy of Table JX 2.5 (which I already bought a month ago).

When I clicked Purchase next to Card View, I assumed it would take me to the Card View purchase page. But it took me to the Table JX 2.5 page. I made a mistake, and now I bought 2 copies of Table JX, and still don't have Card View.

I didn't even realize until I clicked the download button and it said Tables JX. I can see a lot of people making this mistake.

Can you please give me the Card View? Once again, I purchased Table JX a month ago, so you don't have to worry about anything. Sorry for trusting your links and not reading the pages more carefully.

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by tazzarkin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tazzarkin
  • tazzarkin's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #1828

Thank you for fixing this. You can delete this entire thread. Thanks for taking care of it so fast.

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by tazzarkin.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1831

Hi,

I must admit, that you are not the only person that clicked the wrong button. We are considering a renovation of our webpage to make it more transparent.

Regards,

Tomaž

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook