https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Column Alignment

More
13 years 8 months ago #694

I would like a feature in the Grid Edit page to specify column alignment. That way $$$ fields can be aligned to the right, like they should be :)

This seems to be an easy addition as you already have a function built in to specify column width. I tried adding my own function, but it did not work. I am sure I missed something as I am not a "coder".

Please let me know if this feature can be added, and i so, how?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #711

This shouldn't be such a hard work. In fact, we might implement it sooner or later. But the best way to implement it is exactly in the way that column width is implemented. Any detailed explanation would be too extensive.

Regards,

Tomaž

More
12 years 6 months ago #1326

Was hoping this was going to be implemented in the new version I just purchased and uploaded onto my site. Still no column alignment option. As you can see by clicking the link, when using the Grid for numerical data, it doesn't look professional.

siouxfallswine.com/index.php?option=com_...2972270083&Itemid=35

I am not a coder and haven't the foggiest idea how to add the feature myself. It doesn't seem like it would be difficult for someone who knows what they are doing. I would be willing to pay someone for their time to implement this for me.

More
12 years 6 months ago #1329

Hi,

I am sorry that the column alignment was not implemented. But on the other hand some css classes were added, which can sufficiently solve your problem.

Try adding the following code to your template css file.

.tableJX4PRICE, .tableJX4VIP1, .tableJX4VIP6{
text-align:right;
}

The code can also be added to components/com_grid/css/grid.css instead of your template css file.

You can find more on this topic in the following post.
toolsjx.com/support/3-suggestions/1304-nl2br-line-break#1313

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook