https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Search and display questions.

• lund2010
  • lund2010's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #742

I need a way to count the number of searches that are done using Table JX. I do not even care what they are searching for just how many searches each registered user does. Registered users are the only ones able to search the database. My second questions is there a way that the default view would be no data displayed until a search is performed. Without using pagination. Thanks to anyone who can help me. I have searched Joomla site and Google for the answers to these questions and emailed the author of Table JX and so far have been unable to find any answers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #743

Hey!

For the first question quite a few code changes would be needed. You can try it yourself... The code for the search form is in com_grid/layouts/grid.php

For the second question try adding this code to additional where clause in advanced section:

WHERE @group_id <> 0
with similar clause you should be able also to set access to particular user groups: author, publisher,... and so on.

• lund2010
More
13 years 8 months ago #744

Thank you for your response. I am, unfortunately not a programmer. Do you know of any plug-ins, modules, etc.. that would allow someone to track the number of searches a registered user does. I really do not even care if it tracks all searches on the site as long as it tracks the searches done under Table JX. I have spent hours searching and so far have been unable to find anything that does this in Joomla.

• lund2010
More
13 years 8 months ago #745

I tried putting the code WHERE @group_id 0 in the advanced section and it worked. It displayed no data when you initially logged in. However, it would display no data when you searched either. As soon as I removed the advanced command I saw all the data in the table when I logged in and I could search.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook