https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Pre-Purchase Questions

• Shomefox
  • Shomefox's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #903

Hello Developers!

It looks like you have a great product here, but I have a few questions I need answered before I purchase.

I have an extension of JV Links Directory. I wish to create lists of my data, ex: top 10 lists by traffic, by Hits, etc. I also pull in data from google traffic. Can you please review my website and see if this program will work for me or if I need custom programming to accomplish. I wanted to list data by google and alexa traffic rank. I am not sure how this pulls in in my database and if I need additional functionality.

Thanks so much and look forward to doing business with you.

Lynn
www.top-gamers.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #904

Hi,

if you have data in DB (MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle...) then you can display data with Table JX or CardView JX in many ways.

Simple ways are sorting, filtering, displaying specific columns, displaying user-specific data (joomla logged-in users)... Here you dont need to know any SQL programming.

Complex ways are grouppings, aggregatings, joinings (tables) data... Here you have to create SQL view and display this view with Table JX or CardView JX. Here you can do with data whatever you want (all sql capabilities).

Best regards,
Viljem

• Card View
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #906

Thank you so much for your quick response! One more question;
On the card view, is it possible to make the pictures banner ads from clients?

Thanks so much. Great work!

Lynn :P

More
13 years 5 months ago #907

One is able to put in any html tag he wants so you must be able to put in banner ads a well.

Regards

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook