https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

CB User Profile LInk & Images

• Tyisbuddha
  • Tyisbuddha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #913

HI there,
I was hoping that I could get some help on how to figure out, how to create a few modifications to the Table JX that i bought awhile ago.

Let me say how I'm setup,
I'm using Chronoforms, to submit data into the Table
Then
I just use the plugin snip it to insert the Grid into a article.

1st Modification:
I would like to have a column titled "User Link" that links to that persons Community Builder Profile Page. (The registered user who actually submitted that row of data)

2nd Modification:
How do I provide a means to create a pop up link upon click, so when a user uploads an image via Chronoforms submittion, the link pops the image out in a seperate new sized window. I know this is going beyond what you probably would consider a support question but this could be invaluable to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #914

Hi!

No 1
You have to track somehow the user ID and user name of the user who submitted the form and save them together with other data into the table. Than you are able to use custom link option and write a link that points to user profile.

No 2
I'm not sure what exactly are you about to do, bu probably you would need to place some html into the database. You might want to create a database view, that transforms an image location (this is probably what you have in your db) into the html link you want to have in your table.

I am sorry, but I am not familiar with CB nor with Chronoforms, so I'm not able to give you exact solutions.

Regards,
Tomaž

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook