https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× This is the optional Forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Search filter, Pre-Purchase, pls :)

• loopfest
  • loopfest's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #915

Well I would need to filter search with more than one option, for exmpl: if i have 4-5 columns:

Contact title | City | Company name | Region | Year

to filter search by City, Year, and Region at the same time... so I get more detailed results.

Than another thing.. is there a way to import columns data from a file.. prehaps xls. or csv or something.

Thanks in advance,
best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #916

Hi,

Current version supports only search through one columns or through all columns with one search string. However we are developing new version which will include advanced search filter (different search string for each column, dropdown boxes, check boxes) and language support.

I am sorry to say, but for now we do not support any import to database, since Table JX was first meant to be just a fast and simple tool to display tables from database on Joomla site.

• loopfest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #917

Ok, it was just a tho' since i get data from an excel file with a 1000-1500 rows in 5 columns and rather not typing it manually. Than that file could be converted to CSV and I tho' I could use sth. like csv2sql.com to get that job done.

Anyway more important thing would be possibility to filter search by each column there is.

Ok thanks for your reply and I hope that search improvment comes fast :p All the best to you guys and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!

• loopfest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #918

Sorry for bumping.... But hey can you please tell when exactly you expecting to publish that new version which is going to support advanced search options?

More
13 years 4 months ago #919

It is working already, it just needs as few aesthetic improvements. But the fact is that we are on holidays right now, so my estimation would be, that it will be released by the end of January next year.

But ... if you purchase, we can send you the pre-release version ... just send an e-mail.

More
12 years 9 months ago #1151

Hi,

I wrote you an email. I need exactly what loopfest wrote and I have already purchased the product.

wrote you an email as you requested.

Thx a lot and sorry for necroing this thread :)

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook