https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/

Reduced Results Table Width on Mobile Devices

• Armstrong
  • Armstrong's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3158

I have been experimenting with the maximum width of embedded images with Card JX to fit in a 3 column results format.

I did some tests on my desktop PC and IPAD and the results were fine - 3 columns of results with the results table width 100% of the page.

I then ran some test searches on my IPhone and the results table layout was fine although inevitably the layout was cramped with 3 columns.

However, when I now do further tests on my IPAD, I find that the results table is only about 60% of the page width, about the same width as the search box table. (It is still 100% on my desktop PC)

Can you suggest how I can get the results table width back to 100% on my IPAD?

I am using a Joomla 3.4 system with the Prostar template.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Armstrong
  • Armstrong's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #3159

I have just tried my IPAD again this morning and the results from Table JX are back to the full page width again.

I have just read on an Internet forum that to obtain a truly responsive presentation for mobile devices, you should not specify image height and width in pixels but in percentage, which relates to the size of the container.

I am not sure what the container is for an image in a table cell but will do some tests to see if I can get percentage height and width to work.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook