https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/

Only code is seen

More
10 years 8 months ago #2373

I installed paid downloads, but in article I can only see code, not link to item. Web is www.e-pesmarica.si. My item has id=1, plugin is also installed. Maybe my path is incorrect - see attachment. Can you help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2375

Hi,

Please check if the PDJX plugin is installed and enabled (Extension Manager > Manage). Are you sure that you followed the syntax correctly: {pdjx id=1} ? Do you have this somewhere on-line? Would it be possible to see it live?

More
10 years 8 months ago #2376

Plugin is enabled and syntax is OK, you can see it on bottom of www.e-pesmarica.si

More
10 years 8 months ago #2377

Hi,

I have checked it out. Apparently you are trying to use the PayPal button in a module. You have to make sure, that Content Plugins are executed for this module as well. If you are using Custom HTML module, you can enable execution of plugins if you go to Basic Options tab of this module and set Prepare Content to Yes. I hope this is the reason in other case, do not hesitate to get back to us.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2378

Yes, you were right. Now it works, but I have another problem: I have 32 MB big .epub file, it seems to be too big to upload it through Browse (smaller file - 7MB works). How can I grab file which was uploaded through FTP? If I try with browse I can only see files on my local computer, but not on server.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2379

Hi,

We have not thought about this before. Please contact us on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We will try to prepare a solution.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook