https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/

Need to purchase this plugin

• hemendra
  • hemendra's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #2892

Hi,
currently i am using one membership plugin and it working fine,but now i want to implement a report section where user can purchase report without any plan, every report have their own price,
so my work flow as
user select report and view detail ,on detail page one purchase link there, that will ask user to register with us and after that it redirect to Paypal for payment.after successfully payment user come again to website and download file.
one more thing user can view download history also.

Thanks,
Hemendra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hemendra
More
9 years 9 months ago #2893

any one from support to give me answer

More
9 years 9 months ago #2897

Hi,

Payed Downloads JX is able to follow your wishes up to the download history. Download history is not implemented, however the admin can view how many times did a user download a file.

You can simply create articles with details about your files, and then add purchase buttons to your articles accordingly. Paid downloads has also an option to force users to register on a website before purchase. If this option is not checked they can register later and download if they use the same email address as they have used for the transaction.

After successful transaction your customers are redirected back to your website again where a download link is shown.

Here is an article that describes the workflow of Paid Downloads JX
www.toolsjx.com/paid-downloads-jx/demo

• hemendra
More
9 years 9 months ago #2898

can you please give me demo for this so i can test on our development application that it is working on not with current workflow.
one more thing i want to know i want to show download history for user ,so user can you how many time pay for reports and download link to download file.

let me call on skype:hemendraajmera
Thanks.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2900

Hi,

Unfortunately we do not provide any demo versions. Download history is not implemented, there is only a download counter for each transaction.

Best regards,
Tomaž Šuštar

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook