https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

A lot of messages along with my first grid

More
13 years 5 months ago #880

Hi everybody, I had the same issue with the errors in the admin area of the Grid plugin.
The solution of adding

error_reporting(E_ALL  & ~E_NOTICE);
worked instantly for the admin area.

But when I insert the grid to the content I have warnings in the frontend too...
The table is diplayed perfectly, btw.!

Any idea how to fix it?

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/GridConfigManager.php on line 159

Notice: Use of undefined constant GridView - assumed 'GridView' in /var/www/web1422/html/plugins/content/displaygrid.php on line 101

Notice: Undefined variable: conf_order in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 79

Notice: Undefined variable: where in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php on line 274

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/layouts/GridView.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/layouts/GridView.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/layouts/GridView.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/layouts/GridView.php on line 107

Notice: Use of undefined constant search_menu - assumed 'search_menu' in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/layouts/GridView.php on line 218

Notice: Use of undefined constant output_script - assumed 'output_script' in /var/www/web1422/html/components/com_grid/layouts/GridView.php on line 228

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #881

Hi,

Paste the same line of code on the beginning of components/com_grid/GridBuilder.php

This should work.

However this should be included in the last version. Are you sure you have downloaded the latest version?

Regards,

Tomaž

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by tomaz.

More
13 years 5 months ago #883

Hey thx a lot this worked!

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook