× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

A lot of messages along with my first grid

• classic
  • classic's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #465

Joomla newbie need some help

Hi folks,

I tried to apply my first grid and got all those messages.
My configuration:

Windows XP Professional: 5.1.2600 / Apache: 2.2.14
PHP : 5.2.6 / MySQL : 5.0.89 / Joomla 1.5.15

What changes do I have to start with ?

kindest regards
classic

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 360

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 361

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 362

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 363

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 372

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$default_order in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 390

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 392

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$secOrder in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 395

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 396

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 397

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$filter in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 401

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 403

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$connection in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 122

Notice: Undefined variable: _DB in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 143

Notice: Undefined variable: _DB in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined variable: _DB in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tableName in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 162

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$connection in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 163

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$idGrid in D:\WP-Programme\Apache\htdocs\joom\administrator\components\com_grid\views\grid\view.html.php on line 33

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by classic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #474

Hi,

I supose your server settings are set so that your server shows all notices, You might want to edit your php.ini file:

error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE

This will disable notices.

The other option is that you check all lines that messages are saying about. And add '@' sign before function.

Example:
instead of:
$colCaptions = explode('|', $this->_data->columnCaptions);
Write:
$colCaptions = @explode('|', $this->_data->columnCaptions);

More
13 years 11 months ago #475

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by tomaz.

• classic
More
13 years 11 months ago #485

hi tomaz,

first of all thanks a lot for your fast answer.
I followed exactly your advice in the manner described,
but with no result.

The messages are still there and I am not able to save any
enrolments.

It seems that this tool is exactly that which I sought,
but unfortunately it does not work yet.
Do you have some other ideas?

yours faithfully
classic

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by classic.

More
13 years 11 months ago #490

Did you get any warnings at the installation? I suggest, that you uninstall the component, delete tables jos_grids and jos_grid_conn from the database, and than install again. (Or have you already considered this option?) Make sure, that your package is not corrupted.

Regards,
Tomaž

• classic
More
13 years 11 months ago #500

Hi Tomaz,

I have uninstalled Table JX and deleted the two tables in the db.
The new installation was completed with success stories.
See messages.

• Insert Grid: Plugin-Installation erfolgreich!
• Display Grid: Plugin-Installation erfolgreich!
• Plugins Enabled
• Komponenten-Installation erfolgreich!

erfolgreich = successfully!

When creating the new grid the same game as before.
Looks like a major issue.

Regards classic

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook