https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/
× Welcome to the ToolsJX forum!

A lot of messages along with my first grid

More
13 years 11 months ago #501

Hi,

did you restart apache after changing php.ini?

We have here many software versions in the chain from apache to joomla and ahead to TableJX versions, there are constantly new versions of software created. If you have some notices this means only that your system is more rigorous set up and functionality is not affected or we just hope that :-)

We are constantly testing TableJX on several machines with most common settings. Major issues are instantly patched and new releases available in customers area.

Best regards,
Viljem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• classic
  • classic's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #510

Hi folks,

have you forgotten me?
I'm still waiting for an answer and a solution
for my problems. It would be nice if someone has
got an idea.
Thank you for the support.
Classic

More
13 years 11 months ago #511

Try adding this code on the begining of administrator/components/com_grid/models/grid.php

error_reporting(E_ALL  & ~E_NOTICE);

Ragards,
Tomaž

• classic
  • classic's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #521

Hi folks,

am pleased to send you good news at last.

First I inserted > error_reporting (E_ALL & ~ E_NOTICE); "in
com_grid / models / grid.php. Then it was working in the backend immediately.
In FRONTEND then came even more messages than ever before in the backend.

Then I did the same command in Apache / htdocs / joomla / components / com_grid / gridbuilder.php
in line 19 and everything went very well.

Thank you very much for your efforts and your service.
You have created a great tool - congratulations.
I like using it very much.
Best wishes to all members of the TableJX Team
classic

More
13 years 10 months ago #596

I'm having a similar issue ... not so concerned witht he messages but no grid is saved after I configre the NEw grid module.

Set up on a Winamp Server (Joomla 1.5.17)

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 360

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 361

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 362

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 363

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 372

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$default_order in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 390

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 392

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$secOrder in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 395

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 396

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 397

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$filter in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 401

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 403

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$connection in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 122

Notice: Undefined variable: _DB in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 143

Notice: Undefined variable: _DB in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined variable: _DB in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tableName in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 162

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$connection in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\models\grid.php on line 163

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$idGrid in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\administrator\components\com_grid\views\grid\view.html.php on line 33

Also getting a FATAL ERROR when I go to preview...

Fatal error: Call to a member function build() on a non-object in C:\projects\joomla\server\www\components\com_grid\grid.php on line 34

Need help getting the 1st one up and running.

More
13 years 10 months ago #597

Hi,

have you tried out the above solution?

Regards,
Tomaž

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook