https://antibiotiqueaugmentin.com/surdosage-augmentin-bebe/

problem with print

More
10 years 5 months ago #2564

Hi Folks
I am using tools jx and Joomla3.2

I have two grids, the first one shows say the sales results for each month for a salesperson.
This works fine and just shows me what I want, if you click the month column it opens a second article with the second grid that shows the results for that month.
This looks fine giving the details correct details.

I have a print icon on both articles, the first one works fine and displays and prints what I see on the screen.

The second one however displays and prints all the records for the whole year for that salesperson.

I use tableviews on both the grids.

Any ideas why the second one should show me different information on the print.

Rgards

Clive

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by cwjs. Reason: thought it was working but it was not

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2565

Hi,

Apparently the conditions are not passed to the print view. If you want to get it working you should probaly find a way to add those get parameters that define filter conditions to the print icon link.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2566

hi Tomaz,

Thank you for replying

That does seem to be the problem but, I do not understand why it works for the first grid article and not the second. I cannot see any difference.

Regards

Clive

More
10 years 5 months ago #2567

Hi,

According to your description I assume, that you do not have any conditions passed by url on the first grid, but you have on the second, or am I wrong?

More
10 years 5 months ago #2568

Hi Tomaz,

The only thing I can see that is different is the link from the first grid to the second, I have attached screenshots of both grids

Regards

Clive

it seems I cannot upload files to here

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by cwjs.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2569

Hi,

Well you are right and this link contains the condition that forces the grid to show records for the selected month only. Am I right? The print icon also has a link to that same article, but without conditions. This is why all the records appear there.

Moderators: tomaz
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Contact Us

Contact us on Discord

Contact us on Facebook